K9SKY, INC. TERMS & CONDITIONS
Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Content included or information presented to you through the Service may be protected by patents, copyrights, service marks, trademarks, or other proprietary rights and laws.
- K9SKy is not under any obligation of privacy, express or implied, concerning the Contributions;
- K9SKy may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development
- K9SKy shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide
- you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from K9SKy under any circumstances.
- your Contributions automatically become the property of K9SKy without any obligation of K9SKy to you
- your Contributions do not contain private or proprietary information;
USE OF SERVICE
- neither the distribution to nor use by K9SKy or its proprietors, including users of the Service, of such Content shall violate nor trespass the rights of any third party.
- None of the Content you submit comprises any data or information that is confidential, owned by, non-public, or otherwise proprietary to a third party, not in the public domain, or otherwise classified or protected from use by any individual, entity, or other parties for any use by a third party; and
- you have the right to grant such license and make such Content presented to K9SKy and its licensees, as well as users of the Service;
You recognize that all information, data, software, text, sound, music, video, photographs, messages, graphics, tags, or other Content, whether privately transmitted or publicly posted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not K9SKy, are entirely accountable for all Content that you upload, post, download, email, transmit or otherwise make accessible or use via the Service. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is indecent, offensive, or unpleasant.
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through g above.
- comply with legal process
- enforce the TOS
- safeguard the rights, personal, property or safety of K9SKy, its users, and the public
- reply to claims that any Content infringes the rights of third parties
- respond to your requests for customer service
- transmissions over various networks
- changes to follow and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.